1. It hurts to say goodbye to the person you almost gave your life to. Knowing that life won't be the same without them. But its better to give up the feeling rather than to know that you're the only one fighting.
2. Never let someone make you feel stupid. Rather make that someone feel stupid for letting the only one like you go. Then face him and say, "You're just someone, not my only one".
3. When you decide to Love, allow it to grow. When you promise to Love, refuse to let it go. Love is a painful risk to take. Only Love makes you cry and only Love knows why.
4. Why do we fall for someone who isn't really for us? Should we blame ourselves for falling with the wrong one? Or should we blame the one we fell in love cause he made us feel that they're the right one.
5. True Love? I used to believe it existed, but when you've had your heart torn out and thrown on the floor, you just don't care anymore.
6. Ask me how many times my heart has been broken and I will tell you to look in the sky and count the stars.
7. Oh, I shouldn't care or wonder where and how you are. But I can't hide this hurt inside my broken heart. I'm fighting back emotions that I've never fought before, 'cause I'm not supposed to love you anymore.
8. My friend once asked me if I do love you. I answered "Yes!", they asked me again, "does he love you?" then i sat down, look at the stars and closed my eyes. Wishes do come true right?
9. The say past is past. We need to move on, to see the future but how can we move on when our past is the only thing we ever wanted in the future.
10. When two hearts are meant to be, no matter how long it takes, no matter how far they go, no matter how tough it seems. Fate will bring them together, to share a life forever.
11. Don't let false Love fool you. But don't let real Love pass you by. The easy part of life is finding someone to Love. The hard part is finding someone to Love you back.
12. Remember that Love is wanting one to be happy even if you're not part of that happiness. If making them happy means letting go, do so. You may feel like hell, at least they're in heaven.
13. Its easy to fall completely with someone. Its easy to believe all this lies. Its easy to lose yourself to someone you hardly know. But why isn't it easy to forget someone you love, who found it easy to let you go?
14. Life is so short to waste time for someone who's unworthy of your love. Its so sad when the right person won't be able to search for you 'cause you're too busy all your life making the wrong person right for you.
15. There are things that you love, but you have to give up. Not because you don't want them anymore but because you realized that they're not for you. And something better is bound to come along your way, somewhere, someday.
16. Once upon a time I was falling in Love, but now I'm only falling apart.
11 September 2008
Fav QuoTes ♥
♥ K e L s at 1:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment